Senior Manager, Supplier Quality
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-driven biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative advanced therapies for some of the world's most complex and critical conditions. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to markedly improve treatments across four primary therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, virology and neuroscience. In more than 75 countries, AbbVie employees are working every day to advance health solutions for people around the world. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn . Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. AbbVie is always striving to find top scientists and leaders to work at our Dublin site. G row your career with the pharmaceutical and medical device industry leader! Senior Manager, Supplier Quality WHAT YOUR NEW MANAGER WANTS YOU TO KNOW: ' If you are a self-starter who gets the big picture, who has the technical ability and hands-on mentality to get problems solved, who can nurture and grow people, do not hesitate to apply for this position. We want to give our employees an outstanding experience through learning, career development and fun work environment' *YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE...
the Supplier Quality Manager who will recruit, manage and mentor our quality engineers and quality inspection team responsible for assuring the highest quality standards for supplied component and products. You will be the key interface with Engineering, Manufacturing and suppliers to develop ways to manufacture components and finished goods with the highest quality and cost-effective manufacturing processes. YOU WILL:
Qualifications YOU BRING:
- Be a Trusted Leader. You will manage supplier quality and incoming quality control process and coach and mentor team members. You will own supplier quality through the entire life cycle, from initial sourcing through development, tooling and commercial phases as well as sustaining supplier activities. You will work with Product Development, Manufacturing, Quality & Procurement teams to develop and execute Supplier Management activities to meet commercial milestones. You will collaborate with supply chain team to evaluate existing and new suppliers and assess their capabilities to produce and deliver high-quality components, products & services. You will identify capable suppliers, qualify, and work with suppliers to validate supplier processes. You will manage the supplier corrective action process and you will establish and maintain Supplier Audit Schedule; perform quality system and technical assessments of suppliers and help drive improvements.
- Be A Quality Expert. Develop process improvement plans and drive implementation. Optimize incoming inspection processes and improve throughput and quality of inspection. Draft, manage and implement supplier/engineering changes, process controls and quality plans that drive quality and process capability into supplier manufacturing.
LEADERSHIP SKILLS: For this role, we're looking for a leader who is:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related technical discipline with a minimum of 10+ years of experience in regulated electromechanical device manufacturing
- Experience with Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- 4+ years of experience in managing or leading a team of engineers & inspectors
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting mechanical drawings and GD&T.
- Knowledge of QSR, ISO 13485 and industry best practices
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement tools (SPC, Statistics, DOE, Six Sigma) preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Trusted Advisor
- Quality Focused
- Acts as an Owner
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Loading some great jobs for you...