We are hiring all over the Greater Pittsburgh area but have an immediate need for daylight caregivers in the Lower Burrell area.
We have an excellent reputation for providing quality caregivers. Our caregivers are a valuable asset to our team and make a difference in the lives of our elderly clients every day. If you are compassionate, have experience working in this field, like working with the elderly and would enjoy the satisfaction of helping Seniors remain independently while living at home, than a care giving opportunity may be for you!
- Flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle
- PT & FT, evenings, and weekend shifts
- Competitive wage
- Continued training
- A referral program, and yearly reviews
We are currently looking for caring, kind, dependable and personable caregivers and/or CNA s to provide non-medical in home care to the elderly. As a caregiver, you will provide the following services:
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Transportation (errands, appointments, etc.)
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming)- *qualified individuals
- Assisting clients with Alzheimer s & Dementia - *qualified individuals
- Incontinent care and toileting
- Lifts and transfers
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes also let employers find you! After completing the application, you can easily feature yourself for jobs you want most through our 1-click application feature.