We are searching for Project Integrators to join one of our cornerstone business solutions teams supporting a classified customer. On this program, we are undertaking an aggressive talent and DevOps transformation which builds on the success of our web based services. Our world-class teams embrace Agile values and use an Agile driven software development cycle with continuous integration to design and develop software applications. We are looking for Project Integrators with a genuine passion to learn, create quality solutions, and solve tough challenges.
You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. In this role, you will support development and operations projects by serving as a liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management . You will be responsible for preparing project execution plans and identifying technical and business resources needed, while assessing issues and developing resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. The successful candidate will bring strong critical thinking skills and impeccable judgment to prioritize multiple efforts and make a long-lasting impact for our customer.
Typical Education & Experience
- Support to development and operations projects to include requirements analysis, collection, and definition, development of detailed schedules and priorities, tracking the status of project activities and deliverables.
- Create and maintain a traceability matrix to trace project requirements such as SRDs.
- Schedule, prepare material for, facilitate and participate in program/project management process activities to foster cooperation within and across organization.
- Capture and distribute meeting minutes and action items and trace action items to ensure successful completion.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the project schedules.
- Compose and maintain documentation such as but not limited to correspondence, briefings, operating procedures, memorandums reports, and requirements documents such as ICDs, IDS, and SDS.
- Support tasks requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms and reports.
- Support analysis of system functionality and business processes and provide improvement recommendations.
- Provide support for project resource leveling planning and analysis.
- Provide support for product and/or technology investigation.
- Provide support for the certification and accreditation of Sponsor's applications.
- Develop and maintain web content sites in support of front office and project activities.
- Support communications with customers, other stakeholders, and service delivery partners.
- Support front office for coordinating communications, meetings, and approval of documents for various Government internal approval boards.
- Validating, submitting, processing, and tracking access requests. Access requests shall be submitted prior to personnel on-boarding where applicable.
- Compose and maintain correspondence, briefings, and memorandums pertaining to the access administration process.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experienceRequired Skills and Education
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- Must possess an Active Clearance with a Full-Scope Polygraph; applicant will not be considered without it.
- 5+ years of experience overseeing and managing technical project(s)
- Familiarity with Agile practices and methodologies - Kanban, Lean, Scrum
- Ability to serve as a liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management
- Ability to prepare project execution plan and identify technical and business resource needs
- Understanding and ability to report project status and budgets, manage schedules and prepare status reports
- Ability to assess issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives Ability to provide technical and analytical guidance to project team
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That s BAE Systems. That s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com
and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.