Experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Northern ILPosition Highlights:
Working independently as an Advanced Practice nurse, in collaboration with two Psychiatrists. Would be providing inpatient care for adult and adolescent psychiatric patients, including rounding, completing physical evaluations, medication management, and working in collaboration with outpatient providers. Completion of an accredited master's level nurse practitioner training program. Mid-level Illinois practitioner-controlled substance and DEA licensure required. At least two years of nursing experience with one year of psychiatric nurse practitioner experience preferred.Employment Package:
Advanced Practice Nurses are valuable members of the medical team. Our nurse practitioners enjoy a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available?
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
Northern IL vibrant arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, and dance, along with a collage of outdoor and ethnic markets. Sports Illustrated "Sports Town USA" features an award-winning park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers. Excellent cost of living in our family-oriented city of 153,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the #6 ranked public school in IL.
Associated topics: advanced, associate, certified nurse midwife, clinic, clinical nurse, locum, midwife, nurse practitioner, ob, specialist