Put your knowledge and service skills to work at these neighboring restaurants at Ponce City Market, H&F Burger and Hop s Chicken, which both originated out of James Beard Award winning Chef Linton Hopkins first two restaurants Restaurant Eugene and Holeman and Finch. The doublestack originally served at Holeman and Finch has since grown to three H&F Buger outposts two within SunTrust Park and one in Ponce City Market s famed food hall. Hop s Chicken began as a Sunday special served at Restaurant Eugene, and has quickly become a local fried chicken favorite.
We are currently looking to add the following positions to our dynamic team:
Front of House Positions
- Counter Attendant
- Server Assistant
- Kitchen Manager
- Sous Chef
- Line Cook
- Utility (Dishwasher / Steward / Porter)
If you see a position that looks right for you, please reply with an attached resume or email careers @hfburger.com to set up an interview.
Why choosing to work with us is the right move:
- We love our community, our city and especially our employees.
- We do not believe that success comes from individual authority. Instead, we believe success is a collaboration among everyone that works with us.
- We foster an environment that nurtures, cultivates and encourages individual success.
- We encourage everyone to openly share suggestions, ideas, information and knowledge.
- If we hire you, it's because we want to invest in you, your personal growth and your future.
- You will have the opportunity to wear more hats , which means more experience.
- You will also have opportunities to try new things and possibly learn new things about yourself.
- Flexibility allows for a greater work/life balance, which is difficult to find in this industry.
More detail about H&F Burger / Hop's Chicken part of Resurgens Hospitality Group, please visit
Associated topics: chef, commercial, corporate kitchen, deli chef, executive chef, grill chef, pantry, pastry chef, sous chef, tavern