QA Documentation Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title: QA Documentation Specialist Location: Frederick, MDDuration: 6 Months (Contract with high possible ext.)Description:
- Provides clerical and administrative support related to documentation processes and systems.
- Pre-approves and routes documents for review and approval in the electronic Document Management System (DMS).
- Approves Document Change Controls and assigns effective dates to documents.
- Pre-Releases documents for training and adds documents to curricula in the electronic Learning Management System.
- Maintains the document archival room.
- Responsible for filing and maintenance of all controlled documents and records. Ensures files are accurate and easily retrievable.
- Creates logbooks to be used in production.
- Scans, verifies and archives documentation and records as needed.
- Performs general word processing tasks. Checks format and conformance to document templates. Ensure the correct and timely input of database entries.
- Provides support to clients on the process of documents in the DMS. and word processing tasks as needed.
- Participates in function meetings.
- Notifies manager of compliance questions and issues.
- Provides additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management.
- BA or Equivalent Experience – Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Pharma Industry Experience Preferred.
Loading some great jobs for you...