• Process Bi-weekly payroll.
• Assist with the HRIS & Budget system
• Provide creative input that will drive greater efficiency and value to perform checks and controls in the accounting system.
• First point of contact for Benefits.
• Maintain all personal files.
• Take ownership of individual assignments, delivering high quality projects in accordance with established plans while ensuring quality and respecting deadlines.
• Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations and management policies or procedures.
• Manage the corporate AMEX program.
• Manage annual 401K audit.
• 2-4 year exp. in an accounting/auditing and or payroll function.
• ADP workforce now experience
• Accounting, auditing and or payroll exp., Canada exp a plus.
• Excellent excel and power point skills
• Retail experience is a plus
JBCStyle is the leading full-service search firm owning the niche industry of fashion recruitment. Our expertise is in corporate and retail roles worldwide.