- $31,310.00 -51,120.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
257 W 10th St
World-renowned, James Beard Award-winning restaurateurs,
Stephen Starr, are collaborating in the biggest restaurant comeback New York has ever seen! This spring, the beloved New York City restaurant,
PASTIS, will reopen its doors just steps away from the original location in the MEPA.We are now actively hiring
Wine Steward. If you are ready to be a part of this dynamic team in the rebirth of a New York City legend -
We want to talk to YOU!
WINE STEWARD Requirements:
- 1 - 3 years of Barback experience in reputable NYC restaurants
- Candidate will be responsible for the receiving of all beverage deliveries, which includes matching product received to the description on the delivery invoice.
- Will be responsible for labeling wines correctly and stocking those wines in their appropriate location.
- Manage general cleanliness and organization of all beverage storage areas.
- Assist in restocking of beverage items to bar and wine service areas.
- Must be able to comfortably carry 50lbs+
- Flexible Availability!
- An appreciation of French Cuisine & culture!
PASTISis a part of
STARR Restaurantswhich after 90 days of full-time hourly employment, offers
Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, a 401k option, NY TransitChek, and a STARR Restaurants Dining Discount of 20% off across 35+ restaurants in MULTIPLE cities.
More detail about Pastis part of STARR Restaurants, please visit
Associated topics: auxiliar de comedor, camarero, dining room captain, host, maitre d, server camarero, servidor, servidor de banquetes, waiter, wine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...