Be a Substitute Nanny & Make Your Own Schedule!
Employment Type: Full-Time
Philadelphia Nanny Network services all over Philadelphia and South Jersey, and we also have jobs available in Delaware!
If you are seeking...
- Flexibility and control over your day-to-day schedule
- Work in different homes, on different days
- Work with a variety of families and children
... then being a Substitute Nanny may be the right job for you! Its just like being a substitute teacher!
What is required:
- Available to work at least 2 full weekdays (Monday-Friday)
- Available to start as early as 7am and end as late as 8pm
- Has childcare experience outside of your own friends and family caring for children infant to school age
- Comfortable utilizing different modes of transportation
- Comfortable with using smart phone app, texting to stay in the loop and keeping track of work calendar.
How it works:
- You let us know your availability
- We contact you (by phone, email or text message) with job openings
- You decide if you want to take the job!
- $14/hour (BEFORE TAXES)
- Opportunity for advancement and guaranteed shifts!
- Have a high school diploma, some college a major plus
- Are able commit at least 3 months to the program
- Are able to provide proof of legal work status in the US
- Are willing to get First Aid and CPR trained within 6 weeks of employment, if not already.
- Fill out Part 1 of our employment application through our website at:
- If unable to complete an online application call Philadelphia Nanny Network at 610-###-####
Want more information? Visit our YouTube page!
- Finding the Right Job For You:
- Working as a Nanny: Best Job Ever!:
- Trouble Finding a Nanny Job?:
Loading some great jobs for you...