Home Care Recruiter
Employment Type: Full-Time
Recruiter will be responsible for leading the talent acquisition efforts in Home Care for Spectrum Health Companies.
SALARY: Depends on Experience.
SCHEDULE: This position will temporarily be full-time, once hired, until Fall 2020. Then position will transition to part-time, 20-30 hours a week, primarily days, Monday - Friday.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
Lead the strategic development and execution of Home Care talent acquisition strategy, including but not limited to:
- Full-Cycle Recruiting:
- Design and manage full cycle recruitment strategies and processes related to sourcing,screening, interviewing, selection, and hiring for all positions.
- Develop strategies to target candidates and build pipelines through standard and creative sourcing strategies, identifying qualified candidates through online sources and relationships with community groups
- Collaborates with and provide guidance to hiring managers and provide feedback
- Identify indicators to monitor performance, track key metrics, and achieve results
- Manage and mitigate risk associated with pre-employment and hiring processes
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory hiring requirements
- Market and Vendor Management
- Develop, build and maintain knowledge and expertise of the competitive marketplace
- Attend Career Fairs, Networking Events, and Workshops to gain industry knowledge,seek out top talent, and speak about Talent Acquisition
- Drive community outreach, including development of key recruitment partnerships
- Manage Applicant Tracking System vendor to support recruiting and on-boarding efforts
- Subject Matter Expertise, Learning and Development
- Plan, design, and implement relevant training and education for managers on recruitment laws, policies, and practices to facilitate a positive candidate hiring experience
- Act as a key advisor to senior management on the development of overall policy and long-term talent acquisition strategy and goals
- Monitoring applicant feedback to enhance service delivery and employee experience
- Experience in successfully partnering with hiring managers and/or organizational leaders
- Experience and success in developing and executing a talent acquisition strategy
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience in use and efficiency in HRIS/ATS
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; service and customer focused, self-motivated, proactive, high attention to detail, results-oriented and data-driven, calm under pressure and in uncertainty, able to protect confidential information
- Knowledge of employment and labor law
- Deep understanding of Spectrum Health Companies, its employee profiles and staffing needs, and the industries it serves senior housing and home health care
A Bachelors in Human Resource Management or Business Management is preferred. Associates degree in human
resources or closely related field may be considered with additional experience.
A minimum of three years office experience is required. Experience in an recruiting in a health care setting is
- Work-Life Balance
- Work from Home
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Time Off/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Direct Deposit
- Cellphone Discounts
- Referral Program
- Recognition Programs
- .. And More!
Spectrum Health Companies is a Minnesota-based, statewide community health care provider of Assisted Living, Memory Care, Homecare and Independent Living services and is the parent company of Spectrum Community Health.We value a positive team-work environment,provide opportunity for career advancement, and strongly encourage a work-life balance.
Learn more at:http://www.spectrumhealthcos.com/
Spectrum is an EOE/Drug Free/AA Employer
Loading some great jobs for you...