At Touching Hearts at Home, we are a close-knit team and we rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality home care possible. We only hire committed, professional caregivers who love working with older adults and seniors during all hours of the day and night. We do what we do because we want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. We expect this same level of passion from every team member.
Only apply if you can live by our high standards of care and want to be challenged daily. Please do not apply if your main purpose is to find any job that will get you by in the short term. If this is you, applying here will only waste your time, and ours. However, if your purpose is to find a career that will help satisfy your desire to serve others, we would love to visit with you.
When you join the Touching Hearts at Home team, you will receive:
- Competitive pay rates, $12 to $12.50 per hour depending on experience as a starting pay
- Flexible scheduling - we'll work with you to find a schedule that works for you! Overnights, Days, Weekends!
- Work as many hours as you want - We offer overtime pay when you pick up a shift as an on-call caregiver.
- Online app for clock in and documentation of tasks
- Training - We offer paid training and provide ongoing dementia care certification, fall prevention, hospice care and much more training program!
- PTO - Earn paid time off for your hard work after one year with Touching Hearts
- 401 K and complimentary financial support by our financial advisor- with a 4% company match, after six months of employment with Touching Hearts
- 40-hour schedules for those who desire to work full-time!
- Full-time & Part-time Work
- 24-hour caregiver support- We are available to you 24/7 to answer your questions and be there for you as support!
- Recognition and Awards - Bonuses for Caregiver of the Month, Caregiver of the Year, caregiver and client referral bonuses, and much more!
We have immediate need for caregivers in the Denver, Aurora, Parker, & Castle Rock area.